Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Week 5 BOC: Self Portrait In A Photography Store


For this week’s Weekly Photo Challenge, I took a picture inside one of the photography stores that is located on the strip by the M&M factory.

It took an extremely long period of time to be able to get my picture for this week’s challenge. The reason behind that is because; most of the owners of the photography stores did not allow people to take pictures directly in the store. So I ended up having to sneak to get my picture taken “in the store.” I had my friend stand outside with the camera at an angle so that the owners’ could not see her. Then she got shots of me as I stood somewhat in front of the store doors.

The lighting was from the fluorescent lights above me in the store and from the bright lights on the strip. I specifically chose to use this photo for this week’s challenge, because I felt it capture the what I really going for in my photo. To be captivated by all of the photography equipment that the store provided. In the picture, I was caught at a low angle, looking up in the case that contained many different cameras and lenses.


No comments:

Post a Comment