Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Week 6 BOC: You Working On A Computer Editing A Photo


For this Weekly Photo Challenge I had to take a picture of myself working on a computer, while editing a photo. I tried to look as if I was hard a work while editing a photo that I found online from Google images. I used Photoshop as my editor to enhance the photo even more..  

The lightning used in this picture was with the use of fluorescent lights all around the room. The fluorescent lights were already set up prior to this shoot. The Art Institute as a wide amount of these lights set up around the entire school, which gives off a very unique lighting. One that can make certain pictures look great and some look extremely horrible.

Sadly, there is only so many places that you can shoot at the school. With these limited places, it can make pictures look dull. So with my picture, I could say it would have looked better with a different, more unique background. Besides that, I believe the image captures the goal of the assignment that was given out by the teacher.

My friend shot many different angles, but I felt as if this picture was the most “dramatic” in terms on expression and emotion. From my confused face, to my hunched back, gives off the feeling of me working hard to figure out to solve the problem I was facing. The emptiness of the room always draws the viewer of the photo right to me, which I believe is a great element within the photo. Even though there is a bit too much headroom, I believe it gives the picture the right amount of emotion needed for this type of photo.


So to conclude this weekly photo challenge, I feel as if my attempt at this assignment was a great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment