Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Week 6 EOC: How Art Has Changed Me

How Art Has Changed Me


Art has made me look at ever-single aspect of life in a new light. I even think more than usual nowadays because of art. Because of art, I think of what goes into everything. How it was made. Why was it made. Who made it. It is quite interesting actually; I’ve always been interested in art before coming to this school. Now that I am a sophomore at this school, I have learned so much about art. Learning how to view art in various ways is really amazing, because it opened my mind to a lot. This goes with photography, I don’t just look at a picture and see it just as a picture, and I fully analyze the picture now. Picking out the little details from a picture is such a great feeling to me now. Because of art, I want to know everything and even possibly how to manipulate that piece to create a version of my own. Any form of art is like a new puzzle to try and put together. With music, I don’t just listen to a song for fun; I listen out for everything that goes into the song and what the artist and producers used to create such a beautiful piece of art. Yes, this could have bad side effect, as thinking too much is not good. But, sometimes it can be a good thing. Thoroughly analyzing something may help you realize the beauty of something and show you what makes it such a work of art. I love that this school has helped and taught me about the wonders of art. Before, being so close-minded, I would have never seen the world the way I am able to see it now. This indeed, is how art has changed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment