Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Week 4 BOC: You, Incredible


For the weekly photo challenge, I had a picture taken of me being "one with nature." I went to one the parks that I live close by to take this photo. I was able to use all natural light to have this photo taken. It was taken sometime around 1 in the afternoon. Allowing the sunlight to practically hit everything in sight. This made all of the trees and my eyes really pop out.

The reason why I chose this specific photo to use for my assignment is because of how intense my stare is. The picture is overexposed, but I actually like that it came out that way. My eyes were able to have really nice detail added to them because of the exposure. The plants came out over exposed also, but I feel as if it goes perfectly with the picture. My face also came out framed just right, not too much, not too little. As I said before, I just fell in love with the focus on my eyes.

There could be different interpretations of this picture if they was no description given. Some could say it gives off a sad emotion from the eyes. Some could also argue that if gives off a series gaze, one that is hard to look away from. Either way, I am very happy how this weekly photo challenge turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment